Please read these terms and conditions carefully as they contain important information about your
Website. By using the IQI Website and/or the IQI Services you are deemed to have read, understood
Website and/or the IQI Services immediately.
The following expressions shall, unless the otherwise expressly stated, have the following meaning:
Confidential Information means any information, whether oral or written, relating to the business of IQI or any of its Related Corporations.
IQI, Our, Us, We refers to IQI Realty Sdn Bhd and its Related Corporation(s).
IQI Website means https://www.iqiglobal.com/and any other websites or other web address(es) as may be used and/or adopted by IQI from time to time.
IQI Systems means all online and/or mobile platform(s) and any other platforms maintained and operated by IQI where IQI provides services primarily to: (1) help consumers buy, sell or rent properties; (2) help sellers and landlords to find prospective purchasers/tenants to purchase or rent their properties through IQI’s Services; and (3) provide a platform for registered real estate agents to publish, modify, and manage their listings in furtherance of the purposes as set out in (1) and (2).
Related Corporations means any subsidiary or holding/parent company of that corporation or any subsidiary of that holding/parent company, or any other affiliated legal entity with whom we are under common corporate control.
IQI Services means any services and/or products and/or a combination of both provided by IQI, our
Related Corporation(s), authorised agents, authorised affiliated partners or associate and shall include
our “online” (e.g., IQI’s Website, mobile applications of IQI System however accessed and/or used,
whether via personal computers, mobile devices, tablets or otherwise) and “offline” (e.g, collection of
data through mailings, telephone, or in person) activities owned, operated, provided, or made
available by IQI or any of its Related Corporations. Any references to “IQI Services” in the Terms of
Use shall mean all the IQI Services or any of them as the context requires.
A reference to “person(s)” shall include any company, partnership, individual person, firm, joint
venture, association, corporation, statutory body, unincorporated body of persons, trust, bureau,
minister, agency, instrument, court, regulatory body, government or state, any authority or other
body corporate and vice versa.
A reference to you or the user is a reference to a user of any of the IQI Website and/or the IQI Services.
- We recommend that you seek independent professional, legal, financial or real estate advice before engaging in any transactions generated from or arising out of the IQI Website and/or the IQI Services.
USER WARRANTIES, ACKNOLWEDGEMENTS AND UNDERTAKINGS
By using the IQI Website and/or the IQI Services, you hereby acknowledge, represent and warrant that:
- you are at least eighteen (18) years of age;
- you have sought or will seek independent advice before engaging in any transactions generated from or arising out of the IQI Website and/or the IQI Services.
- You undertake to ensure that the mobile phone/device and/or computer used by you to access the IQI Website and/or IQI Services is legally owned, possessed or used by you at all times and you undertake not to allow any person other than you to access or manipulate the IQI Website and/or the IQI Services using your mobile phone, device and/or computer.
- You undertake to only use the IQI Website and/or the IQI Services for lawful purposes and the purpose for which it is intended.
- You acknowledge that all software programming contained in the IQI Website and/or the IQI Services (the Software) is owned by IQI and that any unauthorised access to, reproduction, redistribution, publication, display or other use of the Software would infringe the intellectual property rights of IQI.
- You agree that you will not when using the IQI Website and/or IQI Services: (a) impersonate any person or entity or misrepresent your affiliation with any other person or entity; (b) engage in spamming, flooding, harvesting of e-mail addresses or other personal information, spidering, screen scraping, database scraping, or any other activity with the purpose of obtaining lists of users or any other information, including specifically, property listings available through the IQI Website and/or the IQI Services; (c) send chain letters or pyramid schemes via the IQI Website and/or the IQI Services; or (d) attempt to gain unauthorised access to other computer systems through the IQI Website and/or the IQI Services. You agree that you will not use the IQI Website and/or the IQI Services in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden or impair the IQI Website and/or the IQI Services or interfere with any other party’s use and enjoyment of the IQI Website and/or the IQI Services.
- You acknowledge that the trade mark(s), service mark(s), trade name(s), logo(s), symbol(s), brand name(s) and other proprietary mark or any combination of the aforesaid (the Marks) contained on or in the IQI Website and/or the IQI Services (save and except for any marks of advertisers) are owned by IQI. You undertake not to use, copy, edit, vary, reproduce, publish, display, distribute, store, transmit, translate, commercially exploit or disseminate any Marks without the prior written consent of IQI. You further undertake never to claim ownership or rights to the Marks.
- You acknowledge that the IQI Website and/or IQI Services are provided on a reasonable efforts basis only and that IQI shall not be liable for any unavailability or malfunction of the IQI Website or IQI Services for any reason.
- IQI may modify, suspend, discontinue or restrict the use of any portion of the IQI Website and/or the IQI Services without notice or liability to you.
- IQI has the absolute discretion and right to reject any person from using the IQI Website and/or IQI Services or any part thereof.
- IQI reserves the right not to permit you access to the IQI Website or the IQI Services should your device not be compatible or authorised.
- We do not warrant that the IQI Website and/or the IQI Services or the content therein will be available and accessible to you at all times.
- We make no warranty as to accuracy or reliability of any information, advice, opinion, statement of any content on the IQI Website and/or the IQI Services.
- IQI accepts no liability for any third party content which may be uploaded or otherwise presented on the IQI Website and/or the IQI Services. IQI also accepts no liability for any feedbacks, comments, suggestions, sharing, distribution and republication of any content uploaded or otherwise presented on the IQI Website and/or the IQI Services.
- Nothing contained in the IQI Website and/or the IQI Services shall be construed as an inducement to enter into any contractual arrangement with IQI or any of its Related Corporations.
- IQI and our directors, officers and agents disclaim all liability and responsibility for any direct or indirect loss or damage which may be suffered by you through relying on anything contained in or omitted from the IQI Website and/or the IQI Services.
- You expressly agree that use of the IQI Website and/or the IQI Services and reliance on its content is at your own risk. IQI does not make any representations or warranties of any kind regarding the IQI Website and/or the IQI Services, the Software, the content, or the results that may be obtained from use of any of the foregoing. The IQI website and/or the IQI Services are provided on an "as is, as available" basis, and IQI specifically disclaims any and all express or implied warranties.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- You agree to keep the Confidential Information confidential and not to disclose it to any third parties without the prior written consent of IQI.
- IQI shall keep the Confidential Information confidential but it may disclose such Confidential Information to its Related Corporations and its directors, agents, employees, advisors, shareholders, banks, investors or any third party who acquires the business or assets of IQI in whole or in part.
Personal Data Protection Act Notice
The privacy of your personal information is important to us. In compliance with the Personal Data Protection Act 2010 and its regulations, this notice is issued to all our valued customers and/ or prospective customers. This Notice will inform you of your rights with regards to your personal data that has been and/ or will be, collected and processed by us.
Collection and processing of personal data
We have collected and will collect your personal data to be processed by us and/ or on your behalf in the course of your present or future dealings with IQI HOLDINGS SDN BHD (Company No. 1018842-U), its subsidiary(ies), its associated company(ies), its joint venture partners, including of all of its shareholder(s), its director(s), its employee(s), its supplier(s), its contractor(s) and/ or its permitted person(s) (“we”, “our”, “us” or “Company”). Your personal data enables us to achieve the Purpose in clause 3 herein that are in connection with our business.
Description of personal data
The personal data that you will provide may include but not limited to your name, age, identity card number or passport number, address of correspondence, including office address, gender, date of birth, marital status, details of children and/or guardian(s), occupation, income range, contact information, including e-mail address, mobile number, house number, facsimile number, and office number, details of employer, details of dependants and/or family members, race, religion, nationality.
The collection and processing of personal data includes but not limited to the following purposes:
Services & Products
- Facilitation of your project or sub-sale purchase, sale or rent including professional consultancy and advisory for project evaluation, project financing, market research, targeted property markets, secondary property market sales, rent and management either residential or commercial and international sales of property;
- Customer care and relationship management procedures;
- Client profiling activities in connection with our services whenever necessary only;
- Such other purposes provided for in our particular services or products offered by us;
Agreements & Arrangements
- Entry of booking forms, sales form or other arrangement in order to book the property units we offer;
- Collection of outstanding payments from you under the booking/sale forms;
- Delivery of notice, documents, forms, and other documents under the bookingle forms;
- Internal record keeping for the Purpose herein stated;
External Communication & Marketing
- Marketing of property projects and/or property units to you whether present or future;
- Research, benchmarking and statistical analysis;
- Participation in our competitions or contests;
- Communication with you and delivery of information by e-mail and other telecommunication means, including telephone calls or text messages or social media about property projects and/or property units offered by Class Of Third Parties under clause 8 herein;
- Feedback and/or conduct surveys in relation to our services, property projects and/or project units.
- Prevention, hindrance, reporting of any crime including but not limited to fraud, bribery and money laundering; and
- Compliance to any legal or regulatory requirements relating to the provision of our services/ products and to make disclosure under the requirements of any applicable law, regulation, direction, court order, order, by-law, guideline, circular, code applicable to us or any associated, subsidiary, related companies of our group.
The sources that we may obtain your personal data includes but not limited to registration forms, sales forms, survey forms, sub-sale forms, booking forms, our marketing and sales agents and/or our website property advertising service providers, your participation in our contests, agreements you have signed, name cards or any identity materials that you have distributed voluntarily; and business directory(ies) or listing(s) that you have subscribed to to share your information.
Class of Third Parties
Your personal data with us will be kept confidential. You hereby consent and authorize us to disclose your personal data to the following categories of third parties:
- our auditors, engineers, quantity surveyors, land surveyors, business consultants, accountants, lawyers or other professional advisers and/or consultants as we deem necessary and appropriate;
- our sub-contractors or third party service or product providers as we deem necessary or appropriate, including third party property management or marketing companies or entities;
- our associated, subsidiary or related companies of the Company;
- our business partners including online business affiliates, retailers, distributors, agents, merchant that provide, supply, distribute or deal in general with our services or products in connection with our business and in relation to our loyalty programs and other programs;
- any person to whom we are compelled to or required under law or in response to a local or state or federal authority, industry regulator, enforcement agency, statutory authority, court of laws, tribunal, arbitration centre, commission or council or association legally authorized by law.
You should ensure that all your personal data furnished to us is accurate, complete, not misleading and up-to-date, otherwise, we may not be able to process your personal data for the specified Purpose in the most accurate manner.
Right to request access to personal data
You may request access to your personal data that is held and/or processed by us given reasonable notice. We will charge a nominal prescribed fee for your request. Upon your payment on the same together with your written request to us, we will endeavour to provide you a copy of your personal data in hardcopy or via email held and/or processed by us within twenty-one (21) days from our receipt of your said request.
Right to request correction of personal data
Please check your personal data when you receive a copy from us. If you find any of your personal data that is held and/or processed by us is inaccurate, incomplete, misleading or otherwise out-of-date, you may request the correction of your personal data. We will endeavour to make the correction to the said personal data and thereafter provide you a copy of the personal data so corrected within twently-one (21) days from our receipt of your said request.
Right to limit processing of your personal data
You may limit our processing of your personal data by expressly withdrawing in full your consent given previously, in each case, including for direct marketing purposes subject to any applicable legal restrictions, contractual conditions and within a reasonable time period.
Contact to make inquiries and complaints regarding personal data
If you intend to exercise your rights in clause 7 or to make inquiries or complaints regarding your personal data, our policies, procedures in relation to processing your personal data, you may contact the relevant department as follows:
||Personal Data Protection Officer
||+(60)3 7453 5155
||+(60)3 7453 5155
||Block 6, Level 10, VSQ at PJ Center, Jalan Utara, Section 14, 46200 Petaling Jaya Selangor, Malaysia
Thank you for joining Team IQI. Our effort, preparations and investments are here to provide you a solid ground before you start your new career. We would like to guide you to the process from beginning to end and aim that you remain involved. Hence we want to acquaint you about our terms and conditions related to your training and e-tickets.
Once we receive your admission fee for the training, a total package will be offered to you which will be your first investment to your career at IQI. As we have to pay for outside trainers, once your training is confirmed, the fees are non-refundable. In some circumstances, it may be possible to postpone the training session
At IQI we want to offer you the opportunity to attend events and special occasions. Therefore we have a ticket service for our agents. As we have to provision services and costs, the cost of any e-tickets are non-refundable.
For any further questions you can always contact us on the following contact details below:
||+(60)3 7453 5155
Changes to these Terms & Conditions
We may update our Terms and Conditions from time to time. Thus, you are advised to review this page periodically for any
changes. We will notify you of any changes by posting the new Terms and Conditions on this page.
These changes are effective immediately after they are posted on this page.
Last modified: 5th February 2021