Neighbouring the Credit River and Mississauga Road, surrounded by suburban developments, Streetsville is a breath of fresh air in the city. With so much to see and do, you’ll never have to leave Mississauga Road for any of your needs. You’ll find dining, shopping, entertainment, and everyday amenities all within steps of each other and just outside your door. With so much food, fun, and convenience located so close, you’ll be hard-pressed to want to leave!
With an impeccably designed exterior and a spectacular interior to match, the VIC is a world apart from the rest. With a modern design built using traditional materials, the VIC embodies the surrounding Streetsville area by mixing traditional and new, creating something special and unique, and waiting for you to make your own.Live in Style
Spend a relaxing evening at home enjoying your space after a long day, or entertain your friends and family in a modern and stylish setting.
- Minutes from GO Station
- Steps to Dowtow Streetsville
- Easy access to anywhere in the city
- Half-Acre Private Park with Amenities
- Living Arts Center and the Art Gallery of Mississauga
- Mississauga Transit, GO Transit, and LRT- Square One
- Mississauga Celebration Square one major street away
- Many transit options including highway access, bike paths
- Several nearby main branches for major banks such as RBC and ICICI
Just steps from Queen Street, miles of winding paths will take you up and down the majestic Credit River. Enjoy a weekend bike ride down to sprawling Erindale Park, or discover many small parks that can be found along these winding paths. Real with some fishing, or experience some excitement kayaking down the river.