ECHO interplays strong vertical and horizontal features that frame substantial glazing and carry dramatic cascading and staggered terraces. A nod to Frank Lloyd Wright’s Fallingwater, ECHO is an organic design in a truly urban setting that delivers 42 contemporary, light-filled homes with a discerning level of finish steps away from the Rideau Canal.
Glazed entry doors draw you past a feature stone wall accented with an inset bell reclaimed from the church cupola that formerly sat upon the site. Residents and visitors pass into a private and sophisticated residential lobby with secure entry. A vehicular entry on Echo Drive offers secured indoor parking for each residence.
Beautifully configured modern kitchens topped with European inspired ¾” quartz counter and tiled backsplash from our standard selections. Large feature islands and functional spaces with luxury appliances, stunning integrated sinks and a single lever pull-out faucet with spray. Kitchen millwork is designed/installed by Astro and manufactured by Miralis Kitchens, featuring various styles and finishes.
• Each kitchen includes state-of-the-art stainless steel appliances. Package composition residence dependent, consult Sales Associate for details.
• Upper wall cabinets have integrated lighting valance with a finished bottom. Cabinet Interiors in a linen melamine finish.
• Cabinets to include Similacquer “cologne” flat slab high gloss in six colours, or European laminate wood in an American shaker or flat slab in four colours.
• Soft close on all cabinet doors and drawers. All drawers are Blum Legrabox.
- BBQ Area
- Social Lounge
- Car Wash Area
- Rooftop Terrace with Outdoor Kitchen and Dining
Location is everything. If you want to live in an urban centre steeped in character and brimming with vitality, Ottawa is your city. And ECHO is the place to be. The National Gallery, Parliament Hill, Lansdowne Park, Elgin Street, Byward Market and Rideau Centre are just a handful of destinations that conveniently lie at your doorstep.
Neighbourhood amenities are abundant at ECHO Ottawa. The Rideau Canal offers a year-round opportunity to remain active and connected to the outdoors. A walk away from Lansdowne Park and Downtown's culturally vibrant hubs – festivals, music, sports, entertainment, dining, shopping – it’s all here.