The Stanley District is a mixed-use, master-planned community comprised of stellar condominium residences, a boutique hotel, and street-level retail. A location at the heart of Niagara Falls, perfectly positioned between the many attractions of Niagara Falls, perfectly positioned between the many attractions of Niagara and the downtown core, makes The Stanley District a great option for living. Close to highways, walkable and bikeable, the neighborhood is convenient and safe.
From one-bed units of 513 sq ft to two-bed penthouse suites of 2925 sq ft, Stanley District is sure to have something suitable for your familial needs. Building amenities include a gym, pool, party room, and more. With prices starting at less than $400, a straightforward deposit structure, low maintenance fees, and financial incentives, any purchase at Stanley are sure to add a glowing gem to your portfolio of life investments. The development of The Stanley District is the realization of a vision focused on the future.
Simple, Flawless Craftsmanship And Understated Elegance
Set in Niagara Falls' heart, this elegant 22-storey contemporary brick and glass building offers a unique architectural design. Innovative suite designs with smooth-finished ceilings, custom-designed kitchen cabinetry, upgraded stainless-steel appliances, contemporary bathroom vanity, and porcelain floors, and more await you at your unit of choice.
Your Exclusive Membership Card
The Stanley District will receive an Exclusive Membership card granting them access to the Tapestry Collection Hotel by Hilton. This entitles residents to full use of the hotel's swimming pool facilities and VIP access to the hotel's restaurant.
- Cardio Area
- Barbecue Area
- Private Dining Area
- Lounge with Fire Pit
- Seating Area and TV
- Outdoor Dining Area
- Health and Fitness Club
- Sophisticated Party Room
- Stylish Hotel Inspired Bar Lounge
- Exercise Room with Weight Training
- Games Room Equipped with Billiard Table
- Mail and Parcel Room Conveniently Located In Front Lobby
- Walking distance to The Falls
- Walking distance to Fallsview Casino
- You are also less than 5 minutes from the QEW
- Walking distance to Clifton Hill shops and attractions
- 5 min. drive to the Rainbow Bridge and the USA border
- Less than 5 minutes from the Greater Niagara General Hospital
- Less than 5 minutes from the Rainbow Bridge seamlessly connecting you to Buffalo making it extremely convenient to travel across the border
- Less than 20 minutes from Niagara’s largest shopping centre, Pen Centre, which features 180 stores and services in one million sq ft of shopping fun
Get To Do All The Things You Love Without The Traffic Woes
Life at The Stanley District is full of exciting twists and turns thanks to the neighboring streets bursting at the seams with places to explore. Experience the magic of the Butterfly Conservatory or the Bird Kingdom. Try your luck at Casino Niagara, or tickle your taste buds at the Lundy Manor Wine Cellars. And of course, there’s always the esteemed Shaw Festival, whose productions are sure to transport you to another world. Do all this and more in the surrounding splendor of Niagara.