A stunning new condominium is coming soon to Downtown Hamilton! Located at King William St & Wellington St N, it will place residents in the heart of the city where shops, restaurants and services are all easily accessible while being moments from Highway 403, Big Box Stores, McMaster University, Mohawk College, Hamilton Centre GO Station and so much more! Welcome to 1 Jarvis!
With a collection of 354 units ranging from 1 to 3-bedrooms, and spanning 15 storeys, 1 Jarvis is sure to have something to suit your familial needs. But hurry, demand is much higher than supply!
Here at 1 Jarvis, residents will be surrounded by a fantastic assortment of some of the city's best restaurants, shops and cafes all within walking distance! A waterfront redevelopment will transform West Harbour into a vibrant, pedestrian-friendly community, and a new Entertainment hub has been approved to revitalize the arts and culture scene. Enjoying the great outdoors can be accomplished easily in Hamilton, with waterfalls and conservation areas galore in the surrounding area.
- Steps from bus routes
- Easy access to HWY 403/QEW
- 11 mins walk from the Hamilton GO Centre stop
- Close to McMaster University and Mohawk College
- $500 million investment into a new Entertainment Hub
- Easily connect to downtown Toronto via GO bus and train routes
- Nearby parks includes Wellington Park, Beasley Park and Jack C. Beemer Park
- 15 mins from beautiful waterfalls, Tiffany Falls, Devil’s Punchbowl, and Albion Falls