As we welcome the first week of 2021, we must remain diligent in staying safe as the world is still living through COVID-19.
As Malaysians, continue to familiarise yourself with the government’s latest SOP guidelines and follow them.
Continue to protect yourselves and others.
- Wear a mask to protect yourself and others and stop the COVID-19 spread.
- Take care of your hygiene by washing your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- Stay at least 6 feet from others – in public and workspaces if you are not working from home.
- Avoid crowds. The more people you are in contact with, the more likely you will be exposed to COVID-19.
- Measure your temperature before entering any establishment.
- Use hand sanitisers as you travel in public transportation.
Remember the sacrifices of our fellow frontliners.
By following the SOPs, your diligence expresses your heartfelt gratitude and appreciation to all the healthcare workers working in the Ministry of Health Malaysia.
Remember the sacrifices made by our military and police force; retail and grocery workers; Grabfood and Foodpanda drivers; even the auntie who sells your favourite nasi lemak for only RM1.
Staying safe and hopeful as we rise to embrace 2021!
While this year has been a roller coaster ride with the arrival of a global pandemic and its accompanying economic crisis, our country Malaysia is doing much better than many countries; so let us continue to flatten that curve!
Let us face 2021 by staying safe, continue to practise our SOPs and take care of one another. #kitajagakita
Let us continue to keep our heads above the water for the sake of ourselves, our loved ones and our community.
Keep calm and carry on the Malaysian spirit as high as you can!
#StayHopefulWithIQI with a few articles to help you embrace 2021;