With modern tech, we have produced new global education trends – starting with the redesign, continuing with new opportunities and ends with assessments to determine the end value.
By exploring the new educational technology, we have managed the development and research phase to answer modern world challenges.
And with the upcoming ADAPT 2021, why not immerse into the many interesting topics for your discovery and the experts behind them!
What is PropTech?
Real estate technology first targeted consumers following the dot-com boom. When most sales and residential listings were on print media and real estate offices, the focus was on moving listings onto digital media.
The next wave involved making physical spaces more fungible – from holiday homes all the way to storage spaces. A prime example would be Airbnb, which has made it possible for property owners to rent out their property for part of the year.
Catch the following ADAPT speakers below to find out more about PropTech;
- “The PropTech’s SDG-2030 solution to affordable housing!” by Daniele Gambero (Co-Founder and Group CEO – REI Group of Companies)
- “The Property One-Stop-Shop” by Race Wong (Co-Founder & CPO – OhMyHome)
What is Data?
Data – a collection of facts that has been translated into a form that computers can process
Whichever industry you work in, or whatever your interests, you will almost certainly have come across a story about how “data” is changing the face of our world. It might be part of a study helping to cure a disease, boost a company’s revenue, make a building more efficient or be responsible for those targeted ads you keep seeing.
Find out more about the importance of data through our speakers of ADAPT 2021;
- “Big Data in Property Industry in Thailand” by Sipavich Dhumrongvaraporn (Chief Operation Officer – Baania (Thailand))
- “Towards Data Science and Scope of Analytics Industry” by Sanjay KV (Head of Content – Recode Hive)
What is AI/Robotics?
Artificial intelligence (AI) is a wide-ranging branch of computer science concerned with building smart machines capable of performing tasks that typically require human intelligence.
With machine learning models’ increasing power and availability, gains from model improvements have become marginal. In this context, the machine learning community is growing increasingly aware of the importance of better data practices, and more generally better MLOps, to build reliable machine learning products.
Discover the true power of AI and its effect on our lifestyle through these speakers’ content;
- “Become a Superhuman by using the Laws of the Universe” by Ryan Thompson (CEO/Director – Real Estate Brilliance)
- “Artificial Intelligence in the Music Industry” by Hazel Savage (CEO & Co-Founder – Musiio)
What is Gaming?
Complex, challenging, and ambitious, video games have come a long way since the simple arcade titles of the 1970s—and evidence is mounting that the benefits of play go well beyond entertainment and improved hand-eye coordination.
Over the last year, video games’ role in our households has grown for many of us due to COVID-19 quarantines and lockdowns.
Play a round of gaming quizzes with these masterminds behind the console;
- “How Gamification can Increase App User Acquisition and Retention” by Calvin Lee (VP of Sales & Marketing – Goama)
- “Esports & Gaming Brand Activations” by Allan Phang (Chief Marketing Officer – Galaxy Racer)
What is FinTech?
Financial technology, commonly known as FinTech is used to describe new tech that seeks to improve and automate financial the delivery and use of financial services. At its core, fintech is utilized to help companies, business owners, and consumers better manage their financial operations, processes, and lives by utilizing specialized software and algorithms on computers and, increasingly, smartphones.
Calculate the right financial plan through these speakers with numbers as their expertise;
- “Inflation & cryptocurrency, how is it related? by Sean Lee ( VP – IQI Focus)
- “Technology Enhance Global Ventures” by Mandy Chen (Head of International Sales – IQI)
If you love all things tech and want to be at the forefront of implementing INCREDIBLE new ideas, you might want to look into ADAPT 2021.
ADAPT 2021 – one of the largest tech conferences in the world, to disrupt and spread knowledge beyond borders! Best part? It’s totally FREE!
Don’t miss out, BOOK YOUR TICKET NOW!
Start your real estate journey with IQI and join our team of 23,000 Warriors worldwide, to become the next generation of business conquerors ready for anything!