Today, everyone is very health conscious; the people of KL are no different. We watch our weight; we watch what we eat and even watch how many steps we take each day. However, the best way to motivate oneself to stay fit is by going to a gym. Gyms are made for the sole purpose of having a controlled environment where anyone can exercise and keep themselves fit and healthy. We have looked all over and now we will tell you our pick for the 5 best gyms you can find in Kuala Lumpur.
1. The Body Factory
Considered the fitness enthusiast’s go-to gym, Body factory is made up of three floors. The ground floor focuses on cardio exercises, the first floor has an extensive range of weight training machines for iron junkies and the second floor caters to women, with weight training equipment, and a spacious studio for yoga and Zumba. Best of all, the gym runs 24 hours a day, 7 days a week!
- Address: Unit 11, Ground, 1st, & 2nd Floor, PJ21 Commercial Centre, Jalan SS3/39, Petaling Jaya
2. Fire Station Fitness
This fitness centre focuses on the HIIT (High-intensity interval training) method which consists of a cardiovascular exercise strategy alternating short periods of intense anaerobic exercise with less intense recovery periods. It brands itself as a boutique luxury fitness centre and has built a fitness concept around unconventional workouts, incorporating discoveries in health and fitness science. Here are some of the outlets:
- Address 1: Shop Lot 6-6a, Batai Village, Jalan Batai, Kuala Lumpur
- Address 2: Ground Floor, Plaza Mont Kiara, 2 Jalan Kiara, Mont Kiara, Kuala Lumpur
3. Fitness First
Fitness First is the largest privately owned health club group in the world, and they have several outlets all over Kuala Lumpur. They have long been considered the go-to fitness centre for urbanites looking for a quality gym. They offer personal training, group exercises, freestyle training, cardio exercises, and weight training. They also offer different types of memberships to suit the needs of various individuals. However, those who sign up for their special passport membership will gain access to all their clubs around the world. Here are some of the outlets:
- Address 1: Lot GB 03, Level G, Paradigm Mall, No.1, Jalan SS 7/ 26A, Kelana Jaya, Selangor
- Address 2: Lot FF-222A & 228, 4th & 5th Floor, The Gardens Mall, Mid Valley City, Lingkaran Syed Putra, Kuala Lumpur
- Address 3: Lot No: L2-28 – 32, Level 2, Avenue K, No.156, Jalan Ampang
4. Celebrity Fitness
Celebrity Fitness has many outlets spread across KL. They pride themselves at being a gym for local celebrities. Aside from the usual array of cardio and weight training machines, they also feature yoga, cycling, and aerobics; some select outlets even have swimming pools. An added bonus to becoming a member of celebrity fitness is that you will have access to all Celebrity Fitness gyms in the nation. For the sake of convenience, we will list down four Celebrity Fitness gyms in or around Kuala Lumpur. Here are some of the outlets:
- Address 1: 3F 12 3rd Floor, Bangsar Village II, No 2, 2, Jalan Telawi 1, Bangsar Baru, Kuala Lumpur
- Address 2: LOT T-011, 3rd Floor,Mid Valley Megamall, 1, Lingkaran Syed Putra, Mid Valley City, Kuala Lumpur
- Address 3: 1 UTAMA S-216A, 2nd Floor Promenede, Bandar Utama, Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Darul Ehsan
- Address 4: 700-2F-1, Level 2, (ex-Plaza Phoenix) Jalan Cheras KM10, Kuala Lumpur
5. Anytime Fitness
This fitness centre is a popular global chain which operates in over 2,700 locations in 19 countries. The most amazing part is that all the facilities are open 24 hours a day, 365 days of the year. It has several branches throughout Selangor and Kuala Lumpur. What’s more, if you are not sure whether you want to start going to the gym or not, you can try their free 7-day trial. All you need to do is register yourself on their website. For the sake of convenience, we will list down three Anytime Fitness gyms in or near Kuala Lumpur. Here are some of the outlets:
- Address 1 : Plaza Vads, No. 1, Jalan Tun Mohd Fuad, Taman Tun Dr. Ismail , Kuala Lumpur
- Address 2 : Lots 211-215B, Podium Block, Faber Towers, Taman Desa, Kuala Lumpur
- Address 3 : No 2 Jalan Solaris Mont Kiara, L01 Lot 2-11 Soho KL, Solaris Mt. Kiara, Mont Kiara, Kuala Lumpur
A gym isn’t just about losing weight, it’s about feeling good about yourself and keeping yourself fit and healthy so that you are ready for anything. So go ahead, hit the gym, work up a sweat and show the world what you are made of.
Looking for more gyms where you can work up a sweat? Talk to us, send a message to email@example.com or call us at 012-299-6155 or 037-450-6655.
Liked what you read? Check out this article next: Kuala Lumpur’s 6 Best Restaurants for Instagram
Be a part of our award-winning team of investors, click here: https://goo.gl/MzVr4N