The Melbourne Skyline
With a new central laneway connecting Lonsdale and Little Lonsdale streets, residents and passersby can enjoy an extensive network of garden and leisure spaces as part of the 475sqm of parks and open spaces available on the ground floor of this precinct.
Over 3000sqm of ground retail space is anticipated upon completion of all stages, featuring a selection of specialty retail, dining, and service offerings to complement the existing retail network across the road.
West Side Place is synonymous with luxury. Inspired by the hotel’s exceptional amenity offerings, residents can expect the same level of high-quality residential facilities including pools, gymnasiums, cocktail and residents’ lounge, private dining with kitchen, cinema, virtual golf, library, function rooms and outdoor BBQ spaces.
- Private Dining Rooms
- Yoga/Pilates Area
- Outdoor BBQ Spaces
- Function Rooms
- Virtual Golf
- Private Dining with Kitchen
- Cocktail and Residents’ Lounge
- Nearby Amenities | Collins Street Precinct, Etihad Stadium, China Town, University of Melbourne, Flagstaff Gardens, Royal Botanic Gardens
- Mode of Transport Available | Spencer St/Lonsdale St Bus Station, Lonsdale St/Spencer St Light Rail Station,
- Location | 400m away from the major CBD train station
Located in the heart of the CBD on the corner of Spencer and Lonsdale streets. It’s incredibly easy and practical getting around the city. The beautifully designed Southern Cross Station is only seconds away from West Side Place, whilst the iconic and extensive tram, train and bus network will connect you to anywhere you need to go.