Eclat is like nothing Perth has seen before.
A personalized experience, similar to that of building a dream home with one of Perth’s most in-demand luxury builders, Eclat offers a unique opportunity with complete customization, allowing you to perfectly personalize your apartment and live the life you have always craved.
Boasting 40 residences, ranging from 2 to 3 bedroom apartments, over 9 stories, and with enviable views in every direction, Eclat brings the perfect balance of luxury and lifestyle in a convenient and exciting West End location.
With thoughtfully designed living spaces and impeccable attention to detail, the opulence of these apartments is often sought yet seldom found
• Curved glazed façade designed to allow maximum natural light penetration.
• Leafy Rooftop Terrace with louvered vergola creates another unique oasis from the city so you can enjoy outdoor entertaining all year-round.
• Impress your guests in your very own Private Dining room, communal lounge, and fireplace. Wine and dine with the help of a fully equipped kitchen, or hire your own personal chef and host your guests in the stylishly private communal suite.
• Highly secure building access with remote gated parking and controlled individual floor access.
• Walk score of 87 making West Perth the 5th most walkable neighbourhood in Perth. Wander to coffee or run errands during a leisurely stroll.
• Bring your best friend to a pet’s friendly apartment.
• 75% stamp duty rebate (capped at $50,000) generously provided by WA’s State Government on apartments purchased prior to construction.
• Miele kitchen appliances including induction cooktop, oven, Bosch washer and dryer, Ilve Wine fridge and integrated fridge and freezer all supplied.
• A gift awaits you when you move in – every apartment comes with an included BBQ on the balcony.
• Uniquely 2 car bays are allocated for 95% of these apartments.
2.5km from Perth’s CBD and Perth’s Iconic Kings Park 300m away, Éclat is centrally located.
Perth’s Free CAT bus stops right in front of the building giving easy access to Perth’s most popular office commercial and food and beverage precincts. The location provides easy access to the Royal Perth Hospital, Sir Charles Gardener Hospital, and St John of God Subiaco Hospital. Within Perth’s most desirable high school catchment zone of Bob Hawke College and 1km from Perth’s school for the academically gifted – Perth Modern.
A walking score of 87 makes West Perth the 5th most walkable neighbourhood in Perth. Find Perth’s most vibrant nightlife a short, free bus trip away or try some of West Perth’s most accredited cafes.
West Perth; where lifestyle is unmatched.